Have you ever had an electric shock?
If you have it obviously wasn’t a serious one – because you are still here 🙂
In fact I can remember being 8 years old and at my Grandparents. My Grandad was vacuuming the interior of his car – the Hoover was plugged into an extension lead. I remember I touched the plug on the extension for no special reason and received a shock. I remember my heart beating fast and having a feeling of fear.
Well… where is this memory leading, you ask?
In fact it’s leading to the fact I had the same feelings yesterday. Went into the living room and flicked the light switch. BANG – I had one helluva shock. Very scary had all the feelings I had when I was 8 – plus my hand felt like I’d trapped it in something. Oh and yes… the fear. It was that quick!
I said to Thumpah in a trembly voice “Do you think I could drop dead”. To which she answered “If it was going to kill you, you would have been dead as soon as you touched the switch!”
Hmmm… nice to know…